Featuring BEC (6 to 7.4V) and governor mode. 25 Amps max.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/30/2020
● RCE-BL25A offers adjustable BEC voltage. BEC voltage range is 6V~7.4 Volts and the factory default is 5.5V.
● BEC output using switching power system, suitable for 11.1~22.2V (3S~6S) Li battery, with continuous current 3A, and surge current 7A.
● Three programmable throttle speed settings to support quick throttle response.
● Governor Mode (governor speed controller、slow down system).
● Small and compact PCB designed for easy installation.
● Large heatsink for great thermal performance.
● High compatibility to work with 98% brushless motors in the market.
● Ultra smooth motor start design to run with all kinds of brushless motors.
● The power inlet adapts Japanese made "Low ESR" capacitor in order to provide stable power source.
● The throttle has more than 200 step resolution that provides great throttle response and control.
● Users can use the transmitter to operate the motor setting by Super stylized CPU.
● RCE-BL25A can be connected to Asbox Multifunction Programmer.
● Contimuous current: 25 Amps
● Surge current: 40Amps for 15seconds
● Supported motor types: 2 poles to 10+poles in/out runner brushless motors
● Supported maximum RPM: 2poles=>190,000rpm. 6poles=>63,000rpm
● Input voltage range :11.1V~22.2V
● Supported battery types: Li-ion/ Li-poly 3~6 cells
● BEC output: 6~7.4V, continuous current 3A, surge current 7A
● Size: 47X22X10mm
● Weight: 27g
No customer reviews for the moment.
Torque tube & tail boom set for Align T-Rex...
Feathering Shaft for Align T-REX 250 rc...
Align T-Rex 250 Tail Blades
Main shaft set for Align T-Rex 250 DFC rc...
Align T-Rex 250DFC / 300X helicopter ball link...
Swashplate leveler for 250 class rc helicopters
ASBOX: an individual device to set your Align...