Align RCE-BL15P Brushless ESC. Featuring BEC (5 to 6V) and governor mode. 15 Amps max. Designed for 250 heli class.
Warning: Last items in stock!
● 5-6V step-less adjustable BEC output allowing custom voltage setting to match servo specification.
● BEC output utilizing switching power system, suitable for 7.4-11.1V (2S-3S) Li battery, with continuous current rating of 3A, and burst rating of 5A.
● Three programmable throttle speed settings to support quick throttle response.
● Soft Start and Governor Mode are included.
● Small and compact PCB design for lightweight and simple installation.
● Large heat sink for optimum thermal performance.
● Highly compatible to work with 98% of all brushless motors currently on the market.
● Ultra-smooth motor start designed to run with all kinds of brushless motors.
● The power inlet utilizes a Japanese made "Low ESR" capacitor in order to provide stable power source.
● The throttle has more than 200 step resolution that provides great throttle response and control.
● Continuous current: 15Amps with proper air flow
● Surge current: 20Amps
● Supporting motor types: 2 poles to 10+poles in/outrunner brushless motors
● Supporting maximum RPM: 2poles=>190,000rpm
● Supporting input voltage: 5.5V~12.6V
● BEC output voltage: 5-6V step-less adjustment
● Supporting battery types: Li-Po 2~3 cells
● Size: 47.6 X 23 X 9.3mm
● Weight: 16.4g
No customer reviews for the moment.