This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Align RCE-BL130A is a powerfull 130 A brushless ESC with 5 to 8V adjustable BEC and advanced governor mode. Designed for Class 600 radio controlled helicopter and above.
● 32-bit fast-speed processor.
● High quality MOSFET.
● Adjustable BEC function, supply power to receiver and servos.
● Built-in anti-spark protection.
● Superior governor feature.
● Support 800MX/850MX Brushless Motor, Extreme 3D Flight.
● Support USB interface to PC for firmware updating.
● Supporting input voltage: 6~12S Lipo / 22.2V~44.4V
● Continuous current: 130A
● Surge current: 200A
● BEC output voltage: 5~8V
● BEC output current: Continuous 10A / Surge 25A
● Size: 92x45.5x28.5mm
● Weight: 195g
In the box :
● 130A Brushless ESC x1
● 130A Brushless ESC fan x1
● 130A Brushless ESC screw (M3x14mm) x2
● BEC output wire set x1
● Throttle signal wire set x1
● Heat shrink tube x2
● Φ5.5mm gilt terminal x3
● Φ7 Heat shrink tube (Φ7x25mm) x3
No customer reviews for the moment.
BeastX universal phase revolution speed sensor...
Align 850MX 490KV brushless motor (115A -...
Align RCE-BL100A Brushless ESC - 5 to 8V...
Align DS820M: High Voltage brushless standard...
Motor Slant Thread Pinion Gear 13T for Align...
Microbeast Brushless RPM-Sensor Adaptor Cable.
Align DS825: High Voltage brushless servo...
ASBOX: an individual device to set your Align...