New 32 bits M4 ARM processor.
With rc helicopter Governor mode.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Align RCE-BL80A: this brand new ESC controller for electric brushless motor is built with adjustable BEC voltage, allowing continuous current of 10A and more, also support surge current support up to 25A. Much power and precision for your radio controlled helicopter onboard electronics !
Moreover, it's built with high quality 32 bit M4 ARM processor offering superior governor performance, support the best flight performance for all pilots in every level.
Suitable for T-Rex 500X/500L/500PRO DFC and other Class 500 rc helicopters.
1. Superior 32 bits M4 ARM Processor.
2. High Quality MOSFET.
3. Adjustable Voltage and 10A powerfull BEC.
4. Excellent Governor Function.
5. Cool ESC Temperature Keep it Much Reliable.
6. Support ASBOX Multifunction Programmer Set Up.
Suitable for T-REX 500X/500L/500PRO DFC
● Contimuous current: 80A
● Surge current: 100A
● Supporting input voltage: 3S~6S LiPo / 11.1V~22.2V
● Supporting battery types: Li-Poly 3~6 cells
● BEC output: 5~8V, Continuous 10A / Surge 25A
● Size: 70x38.2x20.4mm
● Weight: Approx. 97g
In the box:
Heat shrink tube x2 (Red, Black)
Hook and loop tape x2
No customer reviews for the moment.